Monday, December 14, 2009

Sample 3D Photos

My coworker took some very nice photos that I want to put up on the web.  He took the left and right images and I used some software to help me put them together.  Still, you will have to use your left right buttons to control the degree of separation.  I will try to improve on that with more practice or different software.
These are 3D images done with a pair of 2D cameras.  If you want to know more about how to take 3D pictures just look for my previous article about how to take 3D pictures.



This first picture is of a little guy that came to visit all those tourists at the Hoover Dam.



He was such a good sport that I had to take another of him.  I hope you can adjust the photo on your 3D monitor or 3D TV to get the right picture.



My last of the sample photos for today. 

I will work on providing more samples soon.  I hope you liked the 3D photos and are now ready to make your own. 

Copyright ⓒ PAVONINE KOREA, Inc. 2011. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment