Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sample 3D Photos Part 2

It has been a while since I posted the first set of sample 3D photos.  Now I will be posting these far more often.  These particular 3D photos were taken from a nearby park in Incheon, South Korea.

This 3D photo was taken and put into an interlaced 3D file format.

Sample 3D Photo


This sample 3D photo is also in interlaced.  I saw this flower just sitting there in the field surrounded by grass and weeds.

Sample 3D Photo


Here is another sample 3D photo of the same flower from a different angle.  

Sample 3D Photo


I found a dragonfly resting and enjoying the weather.

Sample 3D Photo


I thought this dragonfly was worth another 3D photo.  

Sample 3D Photo


Here I thought I would start snapping some 3D photos of the park and the city together.

Sample 3D Photo


Below is another 3D photo of the pond and the city from a different angle.

Sample 3D Photo

I hope you like these free sample 3D photos.  I will add more soon.


Copyright ⓒ 2011 Craig Lutzer. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment