Monday, November 28, 2011

Sample 3D Photos Part 5

This is my fifth installment of the sample 3D photos.  This time the focus is more on art with photos of statues.  The 3D file format used is interlaced.  I hope this 3D format for this weeks sample 3D photos is alright.  I hope you like them and if you have any requests, let me know and I'll see what I can do.  I am not travelling much these days but you never know.

Sample 3D Photo - Art 2

Sample 3D Photo - Art 3

Sample 3D Photo - Art 4

Sample 3D Photo - Art 5
 After the statues, I saw another kind of art.  This one is called "Jong Ja" in Korean.  Immediately, I felt the need to capture it in 3D.

Sample 3D Photo - Jong Ja

Here I found a smaller version of the building above and I admit that I am not sure if it would be called the same.  Either way it looks cool so I took another 3D photo.

Sample 3D Photo - Jong Ja 2
Copyright ⓒ 2011 Craig Lutzer. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment